Hi! I'm Giorgio Franceschelli. I'm currently a PhD student at University of Bologna, working on creativity, deep learning and reinforcement learning. I'm interested in anything related to them, from generative modeling and intellectual property to art history, neuroscience and ethics.
- November 2022 - “Opere d’arte e intelligenza artificiale. Il curioso caso del diritto dìautore” workshop at Accademia di Belle Arti di Verona.
- July 2022 - “Copyright in Generative Machine Learning” webinar at MIT Media Lab.
- May 2022 - Copyright in Generative Deep Learning published in Cambridge Press, Data&Policy.
- February 2022 - “Machine Creativity and the Law” webinar at Adobe.
- January 2022 - DeepCreativity: Measuring Creativity with Deep Learning Techniques, preprint available.
- December 2022 - Master’s dissertation presented at AIxIA 2021.
- November 2022 - Master’s dissertation Generative Deep Learning and Creativity awarded as best Master’s thesis by the Italy Association for Artificial Intelligence (AIxIA award Leonardo Lesmo).
- November 2022 - Starting of PhD in Computer Science and Engineering at University of Bologna.
- May 2021 - Copyright in Generative Deep Learning, preprint available.
- April 2021 - Creativity and Machine Learning: A Survey, preprint available.
- Februray 2021 - Graduated in Computer Engineering at University of Bologna cum laude.